Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- We do not have an office location, as this is a mobile notary service that comes to you.
What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash and credit card.
Is it okay if I signed a document before getting it notarized?
- As long as an oath/affirmation does not need to be administered, yes. Just make sure to bring a valid ID when meeting with a notary.
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- When presenting identification, it must be a valid state issued ID, military ID, or passport.
Are you able to create a document for me that I can sign?
- No. Only an attorney notary public can legally create documents.
I'm buying a car from out of town and need temporary tags to drive home. Can you do that?
- No. Contact your local DMV on how to proceed.
How fast can you make it to me to notarize some paperwork?
- Depending on availability, we can make an appointment with a 30 min-1 hour notice.